Friday, March 16, 2012

3 Years and more than SGD8000 later...

I've graduated with a Diploma.

Can't say I'm too pleased with the results of my final semester released today, but at least it marks the end of a journey.

In the pursuit of a perfect score each semester, I would become a monster, flaring up over tiny imperfections or misdemeanors of my classmates and group members. In the last semester, the internship was equally challenging even without tests and projects.

But in the end, as I glance at my graduating GPA, I ask myself, was it all worth it? Sure, 3.6 is above the average, and it qualifies me for local universities, although getting into a course in a local university is another issue altogether, but then, that's just it. 3.6 is not good enough.

And yes, there are no more chances left. I've graduated. So boom, this 3.6154 (down from 3.6205, it's all in the details innit?) is set in stone.

And that's it, there is nothing I can do about it, besides bitching and cursing at the opacity of grading internships, other than looking forward to the next stage of my life. And maybe put my feet down and finally start driving lessons to get that license.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When onitsuka tiger comes to classy footwear, Rosetta Stone one of the best ways for 2011 will likely be classic shoes. an incredible classic footwear on the market has got to be the Onitsuka tiger mini.
Belstaff Leather JacketsThis content is made to give a quick presentation of this amazing running shoe. Tiger ShoesWe are going to check out the different features that the shoe has, along with alluring information.Louis Vuitton